21 Borrowdale Court,
Brassall QLD 4305
Motivated sellers | Non flooded | Space for a Granny-flat
Situated on a 905m2 block, this family home offers spacious living and value that the whole family can enjoy.
Perched in a quiet neighbourhood overlooking views of the mountains, this property features 4 generous sized bedrooms, an ensuite and walk in robe in the master bedroom and a large open plan kitchen and living area.
With air-conditioning and open plan living, this home is made to provide you with a comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
• 4 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom includes ensuite & walk in wardrobe
• 2 bathrooms
• Double lock up garage
• Spacious front yard
• Spacious open plan kitchen and living area
• Current rent $480 per week
• 7 minute walk to public transport
• 3 minute drive to Local shops/ restaurants/ Tavern
• 4 minute walk to parks and walking trails
• 4 minute drive to Ipswich State School
• 4 minute drive to Brassall State School
• 6 minute drive to West Moreton Anglican College
As the current tenants are on a periodic lease, you are welcome to extend their lease if you are looking for an investment property or you have the option to move in with 30 days’ notice.
Please feel free to contact Cham or Britt anytime for any further information regarding the potential of this property. If you would like to make an offer, you could do so by visiting our website at www.godaandco.com or simply call/ E-mail or text us.
Looking forward to helping you out with your Real Estate journey!