11 Colburn Court,
Boronia Heights QLD 4124
Renovated | Salt-Water Pool | Quiet cul de sac
The perfect property for families and investors seeking quality with low-maintenance living, this beautiful single-level home could be the one you’ve been searching for!
Located in a super tranquil whisper-quiet cul de sac, and only a few seconds’ walk to natural bushland, this stunning single bushland level gem has been highly loved and cared for so that you can simply move in and enjoy that dream suburban lifestyle.
With 3 spaciously renovated rooms, a newly renovated bathroom, a light-filled open living plan, and an updated kitchen/ meals area with an outlook to the rear yard leading to an undercover patio, perfect for entertaining!
• 3 newly renovated bedrooms with inbuilt cupboards
• Fully renovated Bathroom and separate toilet
• Near new carpet throughout
• Newly renovated kitchen
• Spacious open-plan design
• 2 x Split system Air-Conditioning
• Side access for your boat/ trailer
• Large storage shed
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Under cover entertaining area
• Solar panels
• Electronic smart door lock
• Current rental appraisal – $530 – $550 p/w
• 400m walk to Bus Stop
• 3 min walk to Boronia Bushland Reserve
• 4 min drive to Park Ridge State High School
• 6 min drive to Park Ridge State School
• 7 min drive to Parklands Christian College
• 8 min drive to Browns Plains Plaza
Please feel free to contact Cham or Britt anytime for any further information regarding the potential of this property. If you would like to make an offer, you could do so by visiting our website at www.godaandco.com or simply call/ E-mail or text us.
Looking forward to helping you out with your Real Estate journey!